Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homespun Haven


Over on Monica's blog , she is hosting Making Your Home a Haven. I haven't the time to post lengthy posts on it every day, but I've participated in a abbreviated version.

Tidy- I straightened my pantry to store more great stockpiles!
Before
After
Clean- Did dishes, 2 loads laundry, sweep floors, picked up trash, and cleaned out my freezer. (hubby helped greatly on this one and I was shocked to find I have 14 bags of Steamfresh Vegetables! Guess I went overboard on those $1 off coupons ;)

Cared For- Lit candles all week to make our home smell good and feel cozy


Fun-Read books with the girls and planned a Family fun day on Saturday to Incredible Pizza, Krispy Kreme, and Build A Bear Workshop. Will post pics of that after.

Inviting & Giving- Plan to put together a Thanksgiving food basket for single, elderly person at church.

Thats about it! Hope your home is a haven.

0 comments: