Monday, June 30, 2008

Veggie Lasagna

Lunch was great today. I had half a pan of veggie lasagna leftover from last night's church gathering, (made with fresh veggies from my garden) so we had that, salad, & I tried a new recipe, Biscuit Sticks. Here's my recipe for Veggie Lasagna, (with no cheese for vegans) & the link for the Biscuit Sticks (I added garlic salt to mine.) With everything the meal cost about $1.00 per plate

Veggie Lasagna

1 zuchinni, diced
1 yellow squash, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 can crushed tomatoes
6 oven ready lasagna noodles, (I soak mine in hot water)
1/4 c. water
Italian seasoning
garlic Salt

In skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oi, saute veggies until soft. Add tomatoes, salt, seasoning, & water. Layer in 2 quart baking dish, veggies & noodles, ending with veggies. Sprinkle top with cheese if desired. Bake at 425 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until noodles are done. Serves 4


Link to bread
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?recipeID=6576&Source=SearchResultPage

0 comments: