Monday, September 22, 2008

This is m first time participating in Menu planning Monday sponsered by http://orgjunkie.com/ . I keep a monthly calendar on my fridge with a list of what I have to fix on the back.

Breakfast-I leave at 7:00 am to go to school so I either take cereal or a breakfst bar with me. Youngest DD eats at the babysitters & DH & oldest DD are on their own since they don't wake up till 7:30. He usually gives her cereal or frozen waffles for breakfast.

Lunch-Rocky eats a sandwich every day, I either take Lean Cuisines, leftovers, or eat at school, Oldest DD takes a sandwich or Lunchable, and Youngest DD eats at the babysitters

Dinner- Sunday-Leftovers & Clean Freezer
Monday-Spaghetti, Sauce, Garlic Crescent Rolls
Tuesday-Shepards Pie ( I h ave to work a football game so this will be in the fridge for DH to heat up. It's not my favorite so I don't mind missing it)
Wednesday-Eat at church (It's my week to cook & I'm fixing Pigs-in-blanket, hasbrown casserole, salad, & Sopapilla cheesecake for about 50 ppl.)
Thursday-Pinto beans, fried potatoes, cornbread
Friday & Saturday- Will be going out of town

1 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome to MPM, so glad you've joined us!!